Friday, 17 June 2016

Pray For Those Who Think Their Disobedience Trivial

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts. Surrender unto Me. Give Me your fiat. I await your permission to work in you. I desire to transform you into vessels of My grace, and love. My Little Ones, events foretold are now taking place all around you. Look at all the signs. You can not deny the Truth. Destruction is everywhere. Find shelter in My arms of love. Repent. Grow in holiness. Do not pretend that all is well. Search for the Truth. Abide in Me. I will guide, and protect you. Many will be left behind, Beloved. Many will cry out to Me in anger, when they realise they are still so unworthy to enter in My sight. Many will reject Me once and for all. They will lose hope for Satan has deceived them. Pray, Little Ones. Pray for those who think their disobedience trivial. Pray without ceasing. The hour nears. I bless you all. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom