Thursday, 16 June 2016

Prepare For This Hour

Children Created For My Glory,
Rejoice. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Kneel before My majesty. Worship Me on bended knee. Adore Me. Draw near to Me now. Do not delay. The hour is grave. I will protect you. I will guide you, and teach you all that you need to know. As events foretold take place, walk in faith. Trust in Me. Do not turn from the faith. Satan has plans to destroy you. Children, persevere. Pray for strength. Pray for discernement. Many have been deceived. Pray that you will persevere till the very end. Millions will perish. Millions will be lost for all eternity, because of their indifference, and refusal to obey Me. Millions will appear before My throne, and beg for mercy in vain. Beloved, decide for Me. Be faithful to Me. Keep the covenant which binds us. Persevere even unto death. If necessary, lay down your life for My glory. I will gift you with peace. Many will be martyred. Prepare for this hour. Pray, and ask for the grace of final perseverance. Hope in Me. A short while still, and you will be with Me in Heaven. Be patient with Me. Hope. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom