Sunday, 19 June 2016

Question Your Motives

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Abide in Me. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. I hope in you. My Little Ones, accept My direction. Break free from sin. Uproot sin from your lives. Be holy. Question your motives. Question your every decision in the light of My divine will. Do not pretend to honor Me. I will bring you to your knees, should you defy My authority. Heed this instruction. Live in accordance to My laws. Failure to comply will result in much purification. I will strip you of all things, if I must. Seek My divine will. Do not encourage others to sin. Be careful of the example you set for those under your care, and supervision. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom