Thursday, 30 June 2016

Satan Will Try Everything To Deceive You

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Love speaks. Open your hearts to Me now. I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. My plans near fruition. Abide in Me. Draw near to Me. Walk in faith. Lead others by your example. Pray without ceasing. Do not fear. Never fear. Events foretold must come to pass. Stand in faith. I will protect, and guide you. Trust in Me. When doubt enters your mind, rebuke it. Chase it away. Satan will try everything to deceive you. Do not give in. I know that you are able to have victory over sin. Persevere in love. Follow My example. Be holy. Rid your minds of all garbage. Be pure in thought. This will help you to keep walking in holiness. Put on your full armors, before you set out for the day. Use your sacramentels. If you are married, wear your wedding band for a blessing is attached to it. You must wear something blessed upon your person. Attend mass, when you can. Each mass will strengthen you. Trust in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom