Saturday, 11 June 2016

Teach Them To Recognize My Interventions Upon The Earth

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Me. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to work in you for time is of the essence. Millions of souls hang in the balance. I desire to operate conversions in the hearts of those you know, and love. Therefore, pray. Spend much time before Me in prayer. Kneel before Me in all humility, and ask for the desires of your heart. Love as I love. Encourage others to repent, and to draw near to Me. Model repentance each day. Teach others that the ways of the world are far more dangerous than they were led to believe. Tell them that they have been deceived. Tell them to keep My commandments, and statutes. They must kneel before My majesty, and worship only Me for I command it to be so. Beloved, enter into My divine will. Mention My divine will to those you meet. Have this discussion with your families. Draw near to Me. You will be able to change hearts, for I will gift many with true contrition of their sins in the very last days. Beloved, walk in faith. Model holiness to those you love. Teach them to discern. Teach them to recognize My interventions upon the Earth. They must learn these things now. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom