Thursday, 9 June 2016

Teach

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. Hear Me. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Glory, the King of Saints, your King. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. So much remains to be done. I search the Earth for humble, and obedient hearts. Join the ranks of My prayer warriors. Abide in Me. Abandon all sin. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Be content with what I provide. Share all that I place at your disposal. Do not grow selfish. Share. Pray, and share all things. Know that I will meet your every need. I Am truly cares. Even things considered trivial will be given to you as an added blessing, when you place Me first. You will want for nothing. Beloved, repent. This is a call to repentance. Live for Me. Teach the Lost. Teach them to trust Me. Teach them complete abandonment to My divine will. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. I hope in you. Shalom