Saturday, 18 June 2016

Walk As Saints

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. I desire to have you with Me. I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All. I love you with an everlasting love. I have richly gifted you. So many of you still refuse Me. You prefer to obey those who err, and to walk the easiest of all paths. Yet, something in you knows, and understands full well the consequences of your actions. You know the Truth. You might deny the Truth, but now you will be confronted with a reality that is unquestionable. Beloved, you must be holy. Holiness is expected of you. Walk as saints. Reject sin. Uproot all sin from your lives. You have very little time left to comply. This is My final warning to you all. Repent, or be thrown into the fiery pit for all eternity. I hope in you. You have free will. I respect your decisions, even when they wound Me so. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom