Wednesday, 22 June 2016

When Leaders Break Laws...

Children Created For My Glory,
I thirst for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me without condition. Do not delay. Never refuse Me. Surrender. Give Me permission for My plans are perfect. Abide in Me. Live to honor Me. Magnify My most holy name. Give Me all glory. Keep no glory for yourselves, for should you do this, know that you err. Desire to live as saints. Do not look to your leaders for direction, for they are corrupt, and selfish in their ambitions. Beloved, tell your leaders exactly what you expect, and need from their leadership. Tell them their place. Petition your courts to act when leaders break laws. Do not let them go unpunished. Make them accountable. They must render an account for each and every decision they have made when in office. They will answer to you, but also to Me. Instruct them of this truth. Track their every move. Let them tire of knowing you follow them. Let them feel your pain. Expose the root of problems to them. Tell them what solutions you foresee. I will inspire many solutions to you within the coming months. Tell  them to begin with a circumcision of the heart, and to fear My wrath as they should. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom