Saturday, 25 June 2016

Work On Your Marriages

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am.  I Am the King of Glory. Time is running out. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform your lives. Abide in Me. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Do not compromise virtue. Keep My commandments of love. Honor your covenants. Honor your marriages, and make them holy. I expect nothing less. My standards are for all. I do not accept divorce. You know this. I desire that you keep your godly soul ties intact. Do not seek to annul My divine will over you. If you married before a priest, you must honor Me through your marriage. You vowed to honor Me, in sickness, and in health. You vowed to honor Me for all time. Keep your promise to Me. Keep your promise to your spouse. No matter what you think unacceptable, or unpardonable in your spouse, know that I Am commands you to love without condition. Therefore, rise up to the challenge. Work on your marriages. Trust in Me. I will restore what you think dead. I will restore, and bless your families, when you place Me first. Hear Me. I hope in you. Obey. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom