Friday, 24 June 2016

Your Marriage Witnesses To Others

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Love calls to you. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am, the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Give Me your fiat. Accept My corrections. Humble yourselves in My sight. Know your place. Know that you are truly insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Know that all you have is from Me. Do not refuse Me. Blessings await those who comply. Blessings abound for those who love, honor, and obey Me. Claim these blessings as your inheritance. I so desire to bless you, Beloved. Do not prevent Me from reaching out to you through blessings. One day, you will be made to understand all things. One day, you will know why obedience is so important. Until then, honor Me with blind obedience. Abandon your free will. Live as saints. Keep My commandments, and honor all covenants you hold with Me. If you are married, know that your marriage witnesses to others about your love for Me. Keep that in mind. Honor Me through your marriage. I command you to live by My standards. Obey. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom