Friday, 10 June 2016

Your Place Is At My Feet

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to receive Me. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. Abide in Me. Draw nearer to Me. I so desire to be loved by you. Tell Me you love Me, Children. Speak to Me. Make time for Me. I Am is often so alone in the tabernacles of the world. Those who seek My presence are now the exception. Beloved, console Me. Console My broken heart. Pray. Adore Me. Glorify Me. All glory truly belongs to Me. You would do well to remember this. Do not steal from Me. Humble yourselves. Prepare for events foretold. You will know just how insignificant you truly are. You will feel, and be made to know your place. Beloved, your place is at My feet, in a position of humility, submission, and abandonment. Know your place. I Am commands you to obey. Love. Keep My commandments, and walk blameless before Me. Do not pretend to make yourselves as gods. You offend Me. Kneel before My majesty, and lead others in prayer. I hope in you. Those who obey Me will be rewarded. I have treasures to distribute among you all. Obey, and hope in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom