Thursday, 21 July 2016

Become A Blessing

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Glory. Kneel before Me in all humility. Humble yourselves in My sight. Open your hearts to My love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transform you for My glory, and My glory alone. Beloved, pray. Pray without ceasing. Pray for the Lost. Pray for My return. I return for My bride. Those who call themselves Christians, and who dishonor Me, will have the surprise of a lifetime. They will be left behind. Beloved, be right with Me. As you wait in expectant faith, gift others with your prayers, and sacrifices. Some will return to Me at the very last second. You would do well to remember this. Never give up on those you love. Never give up. Become a blessing. Become the blessing which will make an eternal difference in the lives of many. Gift them with your prayers. Persevere in love. I hope in you.  I know all things. I even know how many will return to the fold because of your prayers. Therefore pray. Pray, and glorify Me through your obedience, and faithfulness. Your mandates draw to a close. You will rejoice in Heaven. In Heaven, you will realize that every sacrifice was well worth the effort. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom