Friday, 1 July 2016

Clean Up

Children Created For My Glory,
I thirst for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. Many look to you for guidance. Many simply look at what you are doing, and they draw conclusions on your love for Me. Beloved, do not waver. Stand in faith. Stand for truth, and for justice. Do not allow criminals to walk free. Those who kill the innocent must be brought to justice. Have them brought to justice. If they hold offices, act now. Have them arrested. Do not sit by, and allow them to corrupt the young. Protect those who need protecting. Act swiftly. Many nations have let indifference, and fear paralyse them. They allow corrupt politicians to exercise positions of authority, when the only place they should occupy is a jail cell. Make these politicians accountable. You outnumber them. Prosecute them, and clean up your governments, today. I hope in you. Act. Refusal to act will only bring down much more condemnation on your respective nations. Clean up your act. Clean up your governments. I count on you. I bless you in this endeavour. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom