Sunday, 3 July 2016

Consecrate Your Respective Nations To Me

Children Created For My Glory,
I hope in you. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts. Accept My direction. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission to lead you all into glory. Beloved, I speak to you of integrity, of humility, and obedience. Live as saints. Do not follow the Lost. Model virtue, model holiness to all those you meet. Do not compromise. Many refuse Me, but they will know the fires of Hell. Beloved, preoccupy yourselves with the state of your soul. Be holy. Do not let down your guard. Put on your full armor, and walk for My glory. Lead. I expect you to lead the masses. Lead them not with weapons of mass destruction. Lead them in prayer. Pray without ceasing. Join the ranks of My warriors. Walk in purity, love, and integrity. Know My divine will. Accept to abandon your plans so that My master plan arrives to fruition. Consecrate your respective nations to Me. I command you to love, and honor Me. Consecrate your governments to Me. Consecrate your lands, your cities, and your homes to Me. When you do this, I will protect you. Beloved, failure to comply will bring about the destruction of many nations. Hear Me. Act today. I hope in you. I desire these consecrations to take place in the parliaments of the world, and at the United Nations as well. Do not mock Me for My hand is ready to strike. I leave you my kiss of peace. Abide in Me. Shalom