Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Do Not Accept Sin, Or Think It Normal

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory, your Father by adoption. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to transfigure you in love. My Little Ones, do not be deceived. Be careful. Walk in all humility. Obey My commandments of love. Do not accept sin, or think it normal. Do not test Me. I Am commands you to obey. Be right with Me. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors, and heirs. My Little Ones, I desire to gift you beyond imagination. Persevere. Stand your ground. Do not give up on Me. I force you to wait on Me in order to allow your faith to grow. Walk in total abandonment. Accept My divine will over your lives. Be holy. I witness all that you say, think, and do. You would do well to remember this. Upon your passing, you will be made to answer for each, and every transgression of My laws. Be holy. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom