Saturday, 16 July 2016

End Racism

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the One True God. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. My Little Ones, look around you. Destruction looms. Nations prepare for battle. Fear is growing in the hearts of men. Satan controls your world. Beloved, you must pray. Pray without ceasing. Abandon the sins of the flesh. Abandon all sin, and be right with Me. This is no time to play. Millions of souls hang in the balance. Pray. Be generous with your prayers. Share all I place at your disposal. Gift others with your time. Do not look at the color of your skin. Do not hate other races. Beloved, unite in love. Put an end to racism. Stand beside your brothers, and sisters of color. Make peace. Satan must not take hold of your hearts. Love. Unite. Do  not engage in civil unrest. When you feel the urge to act out of violence, pray! Give your hearts to Me. End racism. Unite in love. Love without condition. I hope in you. Repent of all wrongdoings. Now is the time to love even those you call enemies. Heed this warning. Keep My laws. Love, and miracles will befall you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom