Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Fast For Godly Leadership In All Nations Of The World

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. I desire to abide in you. Draw near to Me. Accept My corrections. Accept My divine will for yourselves, your families, and for all humanity. Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Keep My commandments of love. Pray without ceasing. Fast. Pray, and fast, for My divine will to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Fast for your respective nations. Fast for an end to ungodly laws. Fast for godly leadership in all nations of the World. This is an urgent matter. Pray, and fast. Obey Me in this. Be faith filled. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom