Sunday, 24 July 2016

Fathers, You Must Submit To My Authority

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Do not refuse Me. I await your fiat. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. Give Me reign over your hearts. Uproot all sin from your hearts. Be holy. Encamp angels all around you. Never leave your residences without My protection. Cover yourselves with the Precious Blood of Jesus. I will do the rest. I encourage you to seek My divine will each day. Pray on this intention. Kneel before My majesty, and place Me first. Fathers, you must submit to My authority. Submit unto My divine will over you. I have gifted you with children. You are to model virtue to your little ones. You are My ambassadors in your very homes. You would do well to remember this. If you renounce your responsibilities, you will answer to Me. Be holy. Love your wives. Sheppard your families. You are the head of your families. I have given you authority to guide, and protect. Do not abuse this authority. Act in love. Always discipline with love. Do not raise your voices. Discipline through your silence, and glances. Your children will obey you, when you are obedient to Me. They will accept your corrections more readily, when they realize that you act under My authority. I have gifted you with much authority, and you must now exercise it. Your children need you. Lead them to Me. Lead them in holiness. I command you to walk in humility, and faith. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace, and bless you now. Shalom