Saturday, 23 July 2016

Fight With Wisdom

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory, the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me reign. Give Me permission to work in you. As you rise, enter into prayer. Let your prayer life blossom. Plead the Precious Blood of Jesus over yourselves, your families, your homes, and possessions. Trace lines with the Precious Blood of Jesus around your properties in order to keep them safe from Evil. Encamp My angels around you. Protect yourselves with the Blood of the Lamb. Use all your sacramentals. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Hope in Me. Do not fear events foretold. I will protect all those who love, honor, and obey Me. You would do well to remember this. Walk in faith. Beloved, most of your battles on Earth are in fact spiritual in nature. Use the Precious Blood in order to claim your inheritance, and to push back all of Satan s attacks. Fight with wisdom, Little Ones. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom