Thursday, 14 July 2016

Forgive Everyone, And Every Offense

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Glory. Kneel before My majesty. Humble yourselves before Me. Give Me reign. Open your hearts. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to transform your world. Beloved, you are mine. I created you for My glory. Repent of all wrongdoing. Do not refuse Me. Break free from the world, and all the pleasures it has to offer you. Remember that I offer something far greater. I offer you an eternity of happiness by My side. Do not compromise your future happiness. Be holy. Keep My commandments, and lead others in righteousness. Witness to My glory. Break all ungodly soul ties. Repent of all wrongdoings. Forgive. Many who fail to forgive will suffer eternal torment. You would do well to remember this. Forgive everyone, and every offense. Failure to do so will mean that I will not be in a position to forgive you upon your passing. Simply forgive. Let go of the past. Live for the future. Spend each day in joyful expectation of things to come. Each day, look forward to your glorious entry into My presence. Live for this. Make this your daily goal. I bless you, Little Ones. Cling to Me. Reject sin. Reject Satan. Should you refuse Me, know that you will be made to answer for your rejection of My love for all eternity. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom