Thursday, 7 July 2016

Give Me Reign Today

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you so. My love for you is everlasting. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender at once. Give Me permission to transform your lives. So much remains to be done. Allow Me entry. Kneel before My majesty, and accept My divine will over your  lives. Accept My master plan. Repent. Break free from sin. Heed this warning. Break free from sin, and grow in holiness today, for time is of the essence. Desire to glorify My most holy name above all else. Desire to please Me now. Do not refuse Me. Many will be called home today. Give Me reign today. Pray for My divine will to be done on Earth today. Pray for millions to accept Me in their hearts. I hope in you. Your prayers make a difference. Never tire of praying for the Lost. Pray until you enter into My throne room. Your work is not done. Simply pray for conversions, and for My divine will to manifest in the lives of all humanity. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom