Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Help The Lost

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am the King of Glory. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts. Surrender without hesitation. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Enter into My divine will each morning. Enter into My divine will for all humanity. Accept My direction. Live each day in accordance to My divine will. Seek to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Desire to bring about My divine will on the Earth. Do you part. Pray for My will to be done. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Walk blameless before Me. Never tire of prayer. Never tire of witnessing to all I place upon your path. Time is of the essence. My return is imminent. Rejoice. Rejoice in Me. My master plan nears completion. I bless you. Do not disappoint Me. Make every effort to help the Lost. Your reward will be great in Heaven. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom