Friday, 8 July 2016

Kneel Before Me, With Repentant Hearts

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. I need you. I need your prayers to bring about the conversion of many sinners. I desire to have all My children with Me in Paradise. Do not grow in selfishness. Abandon your plans. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Spent time with Me each day. Improve the relationship between us. Grow in love. I command you to love, and to serve in all humility. Love as I love. Be the first to repent of your transgressions. Lead others back to the fold. Model holiness, and walk in faith. Millions refuse to believe in Hell. Beloved, they will lose their souls, and accept the reality of Hell only too late. Satan has deceived the masses. He controls the medias. Beware. Guard your souls from all manner of contamination. Value purity. Be chaste. Too many enter Hell because of sins of the flesh. Be warned. Live as saints. Keep My commandments. Honor the Covenant which binds us. Pray for discernment in all things. Value marriage. Many will fall into Hell because of their refusal to admit their own shortcomings. Beloved, I desire to forgive the most grievous of sins. Repent. Kneel before Me, with repentant hearts, and I will refuse you nothing. The gates of Heaven will open to all those who beg My forgiveness before their passing. You would do well to remember this. Accept this, My greatest gift to you, this day. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom