Monday, 11 July 2016

Millions Who Call Themselves Christians Are In Fact Lost

Children Created For My Glory,
Repent. I call you to holiness. I Am.  I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not refuse Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you in love. Give Me permission to change you beyond recognition. I hope in you. I need your help. Assist Me with your prayers. Assist Me in bringing My master plan to fruition. Serve in all humility. Millions are lost at this time. Millions who call themselves Christians are in fact lost. They lie to themselves, and to Me. They think their sins insignificant. They err. Beloved, you must be right with Me. When you break My laws, you cut yourselves off from My grace. Unless you repent of your sins, you will receive your just jugement. Do not gamble with your eternal destination. You will regret that decision in Hell. Walk in holiness. Keep My commandments, and honor Me by your lives. I command you to obey, and to love only Me. Live your faith. Stand in faith. Put an end to all ungodly relationships, and activities. I warn you, one last time. This is not a game. I will not extend My mercy to those who openly offend, and mock Me. Hear Me. Do not fall into sin, and decide to remain in a state of mortal sin, for you will regret it in Hell, and be forever separated from Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom