Friday, 22 July 2016

Place The Blood Of Jesus...

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Allow Me to reign over your hearts, and lives. Walk in humility. Abandon the ways of men. Uproot all sin from your lives. Be holy. Pray without ceasing. Pray for your respective nations. Pray for the United States of America for Satan controls her politicians, and they plan to deceive you into submission. Millions of dollars are wasted in an election that truly has no importance as the Illuminati control both factions. Beloved, pray for the conversion of all world leaders, especially those near to you. Pray for My divine will to be manifest, and to enflamme the entire world. Leave nothing to chance. Pray. Pray, and call down My protection, and blessings. I desire that all citizens of the world pray for an end to all deception, and lies. Pray for the end of the Illuminati. Pray for this intention, and do not let discouragement prevent you from raising your voices to Me each day. They will know how terrible their actions have been. They will finally see how they are affected by their own sinister plans. They will be made to answer to Me for all things. I will strip them of their riches, and positions. I will bring them to their knees in order to establish My reign over their hearts. Hear Me. My master plan nears fruition. Simply pray, and hope in Me. Be faithful to this instruction. Cover yourselves, and those you love with My precious blood, and take back what Satan has stolen from you. Fear not. Hope in Me. Cover yourselves each day. Place the Precious Blood of Jesus on your homes, your possessions, your properties, your communities, and your nations. Take back what is rightfully yours. Place your nations into My care. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom