Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Place Me First

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I search the Earth for humble, and obedient hearts this day. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels of My grace. Beloved, millions are lost, and refuse Me. They have turned their backs to Me, and walk the Earth as Satan s puppets. When they pass into the spiritual realm, they will realize that it is too late for them. They will endure an eternal torment for lack of desiring to obey Me. My Little Ones, make obedience important. Obey Me in all things. Place Me first. When you comply, I will bless you, and provide for all your needs. Hear Me. Obey. Do not postpone this decision. Many who refuse Me this instant, will not be given the chance to live another day. Many will die today. Beloved, enter into My divine will. Accept My correction. Repent of all wrongdoing. Be counted amongst the saints. Be counted this day, and walk in faith. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom