Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Pray As A Family

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. My heart breaks for love of you. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Saints. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Give Me your fiat. Enter into My divine will, and walk in obedience. Accept My direction, and do not question My ways. You have much to learn about wisdom. Obey, and walk in faith. Families are hurting. So many families have fallen to Satan s deceptions. Many holy men have fallen to temptation, and broken their wedding vows. Millions have turned their backs to Me, and live in a state of mortal sin thinking that My mercy will cover their transgressions. They err. Beloved, pray for your husbands. If they have defiled the marriage bed, pray for their swift repentance, and for the gift of perfect contrition to bring them home. Forgive them. Protect your family from Satan. Protect your husband from eternal damnation with prayer. Love as never before. I hope in you. When you make yourselves obedient, the Earth will know great healing. Honor your husbands. Submit unto them, and pray as a family. Families must unite in prayer at this time. I command you to pray as a family. Invite your children to mass. Be patient with them. I will minister to their broken hearts. Raise your family to Me in prayer, and miracles will befall you. Hope in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom