Saturday, 30 July 2016

Pray For The Conversion Of Political Leaders This Day

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me always. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission. Enter into My divine will, and walk in faith. Break free from the world. Live as saints. Do not listen to those who mock My laws. Do not join the masses, and the Lost. Be holy. Witness to My love for you. Pray without ceasing. Pray, and fast. Encourage others to fast for the end to world dominance. Refuse to elect corrupt politicians. Bring about change through prayer. If you must, abstain from voting for all candidates who openly defy Me, and reject My laws, and do not hesitate to spoil your ballot. Beloved, when corruption protects the criminals in your political system, it is time for that system to be overthrown. Change must come. Pray for the conversion of all political leaders this day. Pray for many to be brought to justice. Exercise your rights. Question the decisions which appear in the news. Demand the resignation of Satan s puppet. Act now. Beloved, seek the Truth. You will uncover much more than what is known. Decide for change. Decide to do everything you can to stop Satan, and to prevent his wickedness from overtaking all nations of the Earth. Many are waiting on your actions, and prayers, to start fighting for Truth. Engage in battle. Pray. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom