Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Pray For The Conversions Of The Illuminati

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts to My love. Surrender unto the One True God. Give Me permission. Break free from the world, and all its' snares. Be right with Me. Each morning, as you rise, kneel before Me in adoration. Put on My full armor. Use your sacramentals. Pray. Your prayers are urgently needed in order to defeat the Illuminati. Beloved, pray for this intention, each day. Pray for My divine will to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Pray for the conversion of the Illuminati. Many will return to Me, when you pray for them. I will speak to their hearts, and even appear to them in glory, in order to win them back. Beloved, please pray. When they convert, their money will be placed into godly institutions, and projects. Pray, Beloved. I hope in you. Love without condition. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom