Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Pray For The Dissolution Of The United Nations

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Desire to give Me glory by your lives. Lead others to holiness. Question the ways of man. Question your political leaders. Do not allow them to break laws. Make them accountable. Many of your leaders are so corrupt. They are criminals holding office. Be careful. Bring them to Justice. Put an end to their tyranny. Beloved, pray for them to admit their wrongdoings, and to grow in holiness. Pray for them to convert, and to return to the fold. Pray for them to accept the punishments they truly deserve. Pray for the leaders of the United Nations for they are Lost. All of them without exception are Lost because of their dealings, and deceptions. Pray for the dissolution of the United Nations. Pray, Little Ones. I hope in you. Do not disappoint Me.  Kneel before Me, and ask for peace to begin in families. Pray for holy leaders. Pray for your respective nations daily. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom