Friday, 15 July 2016

Pray For My Chosen Sons, And Daughters

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I rejoice in you. I Am the King of Glory. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me this instant. Do not refuse Me. Surrender unto Me. Give Me reign. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of My grace, and mercy for all humanity. Accept My direction. Live as saints. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors for time is of the essence. I now raise up an army of prayer warriors to do My bidding. They are humble, and obedient hearts. I will provide their every need. Some will grow in ministry, and will work to heal My Children, and free them from Satan s grip. Beloved, pray for My chosen Sons, and Daughters. They will know much persecution. They will be mocked, and become easy targets. Beloved, pray for them each day. They live only to execute My divine will. I will reward them, and also protect them from Satan s machinations. Beloved, pray without ceasing. Millions fail to see the dangers all around them. Only My chosen are ready for battle. Put on My full armor, and serve in all humility. Trust that My master plan is truly perfect. I hope in you. Do not let Me down. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom