Friday, 29 July 2016

Repair All The Damage

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Rejoice. I stand before you in glory. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. I search the Earth for humble, and obedient hearts. Accept My direction. Enter into My divine will. Seek to honor Me in all things. Do not grow indifferent to My pleas. I have given humanity repeated warnings of upcoming chastisements. Millions refuse to obey My instructions, and will be Lost. Beloved, now is not the time to err. You must honor, and love Me. Decide today. I have spoken several times to your hearts, yet you remain lukewarm, and so disobedient. My Little Ones, many will lose their place in Paradise because they refuse to follow My laws. This is not a game. Your time has run out. Return to Me. Repent of all wrongdoing. Walk blameless before Me. Uproot sin. There is no time to waste. Believe Me. Millions will regret the error of their ways for all eternity. You would do well to beg forgiveness for your sins right now. Kneel before Me in all humility, and accuse yourselves of breaking My laws. Be honest. I will gift you with true contrition, if you ask for it. Then, you will need to repair all the damage you have done. You will need to restore what you have stolen, or destroyed. Hear Me. Act today. Do not postpone your efforts to make things right. Repent, and hope in Me. Assist Me in saving souls through prayer. Obey My divine will. I hope in you. Do not deceive Me. I bless you, and leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom