Saturday, 9 July 2016

Return To Your First Love

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Hear Me. Open your hearts. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission to work in you. I thirst for your love. Grow in obedience. Allow Me entry. Break free from sin. Repent. Repent for many are on the road to perdition. Repent now. Do not think yourselves worthy of Me. So many of you are of the world. Little Ones, did I not warn you to avoid all people, and places, which lead you to sin? Why do you remain so obstinate in your sinful ways? Do you not realize that sin cuts you from My grace? Repent, Beloved. Be right with Me. Admit your wrongdoings to yourselves, then admit them to Me. Show integrity. Show others that you know just how much your disobedience wounds My heart. Humble yourselves before Me. Make things right. I hope in you. Repent today. Return to your first love. Return to Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom