Sunday, 10 July 2016

Satan Expects You To Cling To Your Sins...

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I  Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. I await your fiat. I rejoice in you. Expect miracles to befall you. Accept My direction. Live as saints. Do not question My ways. Gift Me with tokens of your love, and affection. Gift Me with your free will. Seek My divine will over your life. Seek Me first. Call down My blessings, and protection. Walk in faith. Abandon the ways of men. Break free from the world. Be holy. I hope in you. Repent. Do not postpone your conversion for time is of the essence, and millions will be thrown into Hell Fire for they have been deceived. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Trust Me with your families, and with your lives. Keep the Covenant which unites us. Honor Me. Walk in obedience to My laws. Model virtue to all those I place upon your path. Do not become obstinate in your disobedience. Mortify your flesh. Uproot all sin from your lives. Be right with Me. Satan expects you to cling to your sins, and to lose your souls. Break free from all sin. Heed My warning. All eyes are on you. You must glorify Me by your lives. Glorify Me in your workplace, in your homes, even at play. This is an urgent matter. Make all necessary changes. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom