Monday, 25 July 2016

Satan s Destruction Of The Family Will Be Stopped

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to work in you this instant. Do not delay. Accept My direction. Give Me reign over your hearts, and lives. Abandon the ways of the world. Live as saints. Seek My divine will each morning. Kneel before My throne, and ask for all that you require. Everything you have comes from My hand. You would do well to remember this. My divine plan nears fruition. Many who have divorced will be reconciled, and enter into My divine will for all families. Their relationships will not only be restored, but blessed one hundred fold, because they make themselves obedient, and honor Me. Miracles will occur all over the Earth. Satan s destruction of the family will be stopped. Pray for this intention. Pray for all families to enter into My divine will, and to glorify Me. Pray for families to reunite, and to magnify My most holy name. Pray for all families of the world. My divine will now enflames the Earth. Many will have undergone trials in order to grow in love, in obedience, and in unity. Accept My master plan. Be grateful for all trials. Hope in Me. You will be made to understand My ways in due time. May your families become vessels of My grace for all humanity. Live for My glory, and My glory alone, as a family. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom