Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Submit Unto Him

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Glory. Kneel before My majesty. Humble yourselves, and hope in Me. Open your hearts now. Surrender. Give Me permission to show you the Way. Give Me permission to lead you in all things. Mothers, pray for your families. Pray for your husbands to be good stewards of all that I provide. Pray for your husbands to grow in humility, and in obedience. Pray that your husbands finally decide to take their mandate to heart. As the spiritual head of the family, many husbands have failed Me. Beloved, pray for your husband each morning as you rise. Submit unto him. Pray that your spouse will honor, and glorify Me, and accept to submit unto Me, and Me alone. Pray for this intention, each day. Support your husband. Do not criticize him. Pray for him to discern My divine will over his family, and to act in accordance with My standards. Sanctify your marriages with prayer. Promise to submit to your spiritual head in order to glorify Me. This will bring about many blessings for your family. Trust in Me. Walk in faith. Be holy. Allow your husband to guide, and protect those under his care as he should. Your husbands will change for My glory, when you pray. Never give up on your spouse, for I Am commands you to respect him no matter his failings. Hear Me. I gift you with the grace of submission as you read Me, Beloved. I leave you My kiss of peace. Hope in what is to come.