Monday, 18 July 2016

The Illuminati

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you so. My love for you is everlasting. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Allow Me entry. I desire to abide in you for all time. Draw near to Me. Enter into My divine will. Do not compromise. Seek the truth. Live for truth. Stand in faith. Deception increases. Lies ensnare you. My Little Ones, look to Me for guidance for I Am truly desires what is best for your soul. Keep My commandments of Love. Honor Me. Break free from all sin. Now is not the time to err. Be holy. Millions pretend to walk in faith. They call themselves Christian, but they serve Satan, and his interests. Beloved, honor Me. Make sacrifices. You were not given life in order to lose it because of your selfishness, indifference, and disobedience. Beloved, return to Me. Do not fornicate. Do not commit adultery. Do not follow the example of the world. Guard your souls from all manner of contamination. Turn off your televisions, and games. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Pray for conversions. Break free from ungodly relationships. Heed My warnings. The Illuminati are sacrificing to Satan, and multiplying their offerings to Satan daily. Wake up. You must be holy. You must be counted among My fold. Time has run out. Honor Me. My love for you compels Me to speak up. Listen to Me. Be holy. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom