Sunday, 17 July 2016

Through Fear, They Will Control You

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels of My grace. Beloved, now is not the time to waver. Now is the time to stand in faith, to walk in faith, and to trust in Me. Look around you. Destruction is everywhere. Many plan the destruction of your world. Many desire to lower the population of the world in order to better control the masses. Beloved, you are caught up in their lies. They lie to you about the ozone, about a shortage of food. They make up stories to instill fear in you. Through fear, they will control you, and you will swiftly give in to their demands. Beloved, do not accept their lies as truth. Stand firm. Seek out the truth. Find the facts you need. Look for statistics that are not biased. Do your homework. Think outside the box. Protect yourselves, and those you love. I hope in you. Put an end to your blind acceptance of what is told. Your leaders do not have your best interest at heart. Wake up. Cling to only Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom