Sunday, 31 July 2016

You Will Transform The Darkness With Your Prayers

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Do not keep any sin upon your souls. Walk blameless in My sight. I need you. Your prayers must rise to the Heavens. Please pray. I command you to love as never before. Love as I love. Pray without ceasing for events now escalate all over the Earth. Many refuse Me. Millions reject Me, and mock My laws. Beloved, this can not be allowed to continue. I must act. Prepare with much prayer, and fasting. You will transform the darkness with your prayers. Therefore pray, and walk in faith. I count on you. Persevere in love. Enter into My divine will, and pray for My divine will to descend upon all humanity. Pray that My reign swiftly comes. I hope in you. Do not deceive Me. Once your fiat is given, be faithful to it until you cross over into the spiritual realm. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom