Saturday, 2 July 2016

Your Leaders

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you so. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you in Love. Grant Me entry. Gift Me with tokens of your love, and affection. Give Me with your obedience. I hope in you. My Little Ones, time has run out. Look about. Look around you. My Church is indifferent to corruption. Your leaders have corrupted the very fabric of your society. When your leaders openly accept homosexuality, and mock My laws, I will not remain deaf. I will send down purification onto your nations, and the world. All those who break My laws will be brought to their knees. Hear Me. Many dangers await you. Tell your leaders what they must hear. Force them to leave office. Force them to resign. Any criminal activity must be punished. Beloved, do not pretend you know nothing. When scandals come to light, be sure that criminals are prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Should these criminals head your governments, you must overthrow them. Pray for an end to their mandates. Replace them with men, and women of integrity who kneel before Me each morning. Replace them now. Pray that My will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Repeat this prayer petition as often as necessary. Change must come. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom