Thursday, 28 July 2016

Your Sacrificial Love

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Gift Me with your obedience today. Enter into My divine will each morning. Seek My divine will at all times. Truly desire to honor Me by everything you say, think, and do. Do not refuse Me, Beloved. My divine will nears fruition. Though many souls reject Me openly, some ardently seek My love without their knowing. Beloved, tell them that I have engraved My laws upon their hearts, and souls. Tell them what they in fact seek is My divine presence, and love. Tell them to humble themselves, and to trust Me completely. Lead them back to the fold. They will recognize My love. I will gift them with more tokens of My love in order to win them back. Satan will lose many of his disciples, because of your prayers, and intercession. Your sacrificial love is making a difference. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and expect miracles daily. Fast as often as possible. Hear Me. Stand in faith. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom