Friday, 12 August 2016

Amass Spiritual Treasures, Not Vain Pursuits

Children Created For My Glory,
I bless you. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. So much remains to be done. Accept My corrections, Beloved. Grow in love. Strive for holiness. Do not preoccupy yourselves with your images. Live for Me. Do not be so concerned about what people say, or think, about you. Be concerned about what I think about you. Meet My standards. Forget  the standards of the world. When you pass into the spiritual realm, you will realize just how futile your earthly preoccupations have been. Beloved, live to honor only Me. Do not live for consumerism, or materialism for that matter. Live for Me. Change your mindsets. The beauty of your souls is what matters to Me. Honor Me. Humble yourselves in My sight. I will guide, and protect you always. Amass spiritual treasures, not vain pursuits. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom