Saturday, 27 August 2016

Choose Your Friends Wisely

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. I desire to raise you to holiness. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Do not compromise your faith. Live for Me. Repent of all wrongdoing. Seek the truth. Abandon the ways of the world. Choose your friends wisely. Do not engage in illegal, or corrupt activities. Guard your souls from all stain. Spend more time with Me in prayer. Humble yourselves before Me as soon as you realize you err. Ask for forgiveness. Break free from bad habits. Break free from the rat race. Your eternal destination is nothing to joke about. Take things seriously. Take Me seriously. This is not a game. Millions will repent when it will be too late. Do not be counted among them. Heed this warning. Trust in Me. Be content with all that I provide. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom