Sunday, 21 August 2016

Do Not Abandon Your Children

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Give Me permission to transfigure you in Love. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Keep My commandments of Love for they are meant to lead you to holiness. Persevere in love. Model integrity to your children. Raise them to holiness. Teach them to fear My wrath. Teach them to fear eternal damnation should they refuse My laws. Do not lead them in perverse activities. Monitor the usage they make of all technology for Satan controls the medias. Monitor their activities, and pray for discernment. Pray that they will grow in obedience to My laws. Protect your children. Be part of their lives. Do not abandon your children. Lead them to Me. I hope in you. Do not refuse Me. As parents, you have important mandates to keep. I bless you and leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom