Thursday, 4 August 2016

Do Not Live For Pleasure

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. My Little Ones, desire to glorify Me in all that you say, think, and do. Desire holiness above all else. Live as My heirs. Walk the Earth in all humility, and trust. Walk the Earth for My glory. Do not live for pleasure. Uproot all sin from your lives. Time is of the essence. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Lead others back to the fold by your example. Do not lead the young to sin. Model virtue. Guard your families from sin. Protect your families from destruction. Beloved, you will answer for every transgression. Repent. Satan deceives the masses. Do not play into his hands. Prevent his plans from coming to fruition. Pray. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom