Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Do Not Steal

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Kings. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Beloved, listen to My every instruction. Draw near to Me. Abandon the ways of the world. Break free from sin. Do not steal. Do not tarnish reputations, and slander your neighbour. Do not steal honor from your brothers, and sisters in love. My warning goes out to you all this day. Respect those who make you suffer. Do not resort to any name calling. Do not wish evil to befall them. Pray without ceasing. I need your prayers to convert so many. Remain in prayer, and allow Me to transfigure the world. Increase in love every day. Love Me as no other. Obey Me, and keep My commandments. I witness your progress, Little Ones, and rejoice in it. Bring your love to the next level. Endure. Sacrifice, do not seek vengeance for this is not My will. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom