Friday, 26 August 2016

Follow Your Conscience Always

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you in love. Give Me your permission to work in you. My plans for you are perfect. Accept My divine will over your lives. Accept, and enter into My divine will. Do not grow selfish. Do not remain deaf to My pleas. Return to Me. Keep My commandments. Honor Me. Kneel before Me in all humility, and obey My every instruction. Draw near to Me always. Seek the Truth. Abandon the ways of the world. I call you to holiness. Repent. Confess your every transgression. Prepare with a examination of conscience. Follow your conscience always. I have gifted you with a conscience in order to guide you on your spiritual journey. Follow the stirring within you when they speak of love. I command you to love as never before. I hope in you. Be true to Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. I bless you, Beloved. Shalom