Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Forgive

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. I desire to transfigure you for My glory. I desire to heal you, and to restore all that Satan has stolen from you. Beloved, enter into My divine will. Pray for forgiveness. Ask for the graces you require. Forgive those who have hurt you. Forgive them. Forgive your enemies most of all. Do not keep such burdens upon your souls. Forgive. Pray for conversions. Free yourselves of all pain. I do not desire you in pain. I desire you free to love everyone without condition. Make each day a little better than the previous. Improve the quality of your life. Improve yourselves. Make all necessary sacrifices. Draw near to Me. Follow My example. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom