Friday, 19 August 2016

Heal Your Families Through Prayer

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not refuse Me. Surrender unto Love. Give Love permission to transfigure you. I will change you for My glory, and My glory alone. Open your hearts, and be faith filled. So much remains to be done. Assist Me with your prayer petitions. Draw near to me. Be holy. Break free from sin. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Honor Me. Keep your alliance holy. If you are married, honor your covenant with Me. Honor your spouse. Protect your families from Satan s machinations. Walk in love. Forget your plans. Live in all holiness. Each morning, pray for conversions. Pray for your families. Pray for your spouse. Heal your families through prayer. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom