Thursday, 18 August 2016

I Call On All Spiritual Authorities To Take Their Rightful Place In My Master Plan

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me always. Enter into My divine will. Pray that My divine will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. Give Me permission to transfigure you in love. My plans near fruition. Hope in Me. Trust that all contributes to the greater good. Beloved, no matter your trials, you must persevere. Be right with Me. Do not compromise your eternal destination for any reason. You must be holy. Walk blameless before My sight. Repent. Make reparations for the sins of your youth. Repair the damage you have done to your families. Repair now. I hope in you. Much healing is needed all over the world. I call on all spiritual authorities to take their rightful place in My master plan. Answer My call this day. I bless you, and leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom